1) Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
2) Advanced skills in MS Office and ability to work in CBS environment
3)Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external issues including skill, banking knowledge and output by staff members
4) Should have good communication skills
5) Should be ready to take ownership and drive development of business.
1) Should be dynamic, result oriented with commitment toward achievement of set Goals of the Bank
2) Should be fully familiar and have good exposure in Credit evaluation, Credit Monitoring & supervision, , Audit Inspection, Risk Management, and Banking Operations, General Administration, P&E, Deposits and Services, HR
3) Should have good health and Capacity to drive towards mission with commitment and dedication
4) Support provider in entire banking operations to GM & CEO and office bearers Directors
5) Should have learning attitude and to make others to learn
6) Should be familiar with working in IT and Computer environment
Job Descriptions :
1) To provide strong overall leadership and planning of activities/initiatives to entire verticals in the Bank and to branches to achieve long term business growth and profitability with increase in Bank’s Market Share.
2) To Manage and build a sales and service culture throughout the Bank by developing sales strategies for Bank’s products (Assets, Liabilities,), smooth banking operations, ensure compliance adherence, developing staff capability and customer service in accordance with the Bank’s objectives.
3) To make decisions about the bank's products, customers, employees, stakeholders, and goals. As having senior position in the Bank should stay on top of the industry by constantly updating your knowledge of banking laws and regulations.
4) You will work closely with the GM & CEO and Office Bearers Directors, serving as the main link between the different divisions within the Bank.
5) To effectively manage and build team and its management and result-driven leadership and to impart training on emerging and need based topics to upgrade the skill sets etc. of . staff members
6) Based on your past experience provide direction to the bank in keeping with the vision outlined for the Bank by the Strategic Planner of Bank
7) Partner with officers to grow the bank, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
8) Represent the Bank as required, including attendance of important functions, Banking industry events and public meetings like FOREX. Stock Auditors, MSME Entrepreneurs Advocates etc
9) Oversee quality improvement in all processes and procedures, establishing goals for each department in consultation with HODs and down staff
10) To plan, implement and review the transformation process wherever needed
11)To complete any other assignment / work given by GM&CEO, or any of the Board Directors in the time bound manner
Work Experience : Minimum 15 years of experience, of which 5 years in leadership role, in banking industry necessary to competently perform duties of this position. Candidates having experience in nationalized or PSU banks will be given first preference.
To provide strong overall leadership to the designated region of branches to achieve long term business growth and profitability with increase in Bank’s Market Share. Manages and builds a sales and service culture throughout the region by developing sales strategies of Bank’s products (Assets, Liabilities, TPP), Credit Administration and Control, Smooth Banking Operations, Audit / Inspection Compliance Adherence, Developing Staff Capability and Customer Service in accordance with the Bank’s objectives.
Responsible for the provision of a challenging and stimulating environment for branches, within the region primarily through delivering quality leadership to the Branch Managers and enabling/empowering them with the skills, tools and resources to follow through with their respective teams.
Responsible for meeting with Branches regularly including performance reviews with Branch Managers and meeting with staff directly to discuss their own performance and to discuss progress and barriers to performance success in order to manage outcomes.
Business growth through generating business leads individually as well as with branch managers, meeting clients and convert leads into business.
In conjunction with Branch Managers, reviews excesses and poor performing assets on a monthly basis to ensure operational risk is mitigated. Ensure smooth Operational Activities, Adherence to Audit Compliance, Excellent Customer service of the region.
Prepares and submit reports as requested by the Management.
Responsible for ensuring familiarity with and adherence to internal Bank’s policy and procedures.
Performs other reasonable duties that may be requested by the Management designated from time to time.