The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank is proud to offer services of ATM.
Any individual having savings bank account with one name or joint holders having instructions to withdraw with one signature can have our ATM card.
If you have current account with sole proprietorship, or partnership account wherever the withdrawal is permitted with single signature, the ATM card facility can be enjoyed. The ATM card can also be used in overdraft accounts against fixed deposit.
Period – The ATM card is issued for five years and than it can be renewed.
Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank is a member of NFS and our Rupay ATM cum Debit card can be operated at 2.5 Lac ATMs and over 9.5 lac POS machines all over India.
Withdrawal limit: The limit of withdrawal per day is Rs. 50,000/- only.
Value added services :
- Balance inquiry
- Mini statement
- Last 5 transactions.
- PIN Change.
- Mobile Banking registration.
- Aadhar linking.
- Chequebook request.
- Statement request
- Currently, transactions at KCCB Bank ATMs are completely free. For other Bank ATMs upto 5 Financial or Non-financial transactions during a calendar month are also free (For Savings Bank accounts only).
- Debit card replacement charges are Rs. 100/- plus GST
- Charges for duplicate / regeneration of Pin (in case of lost or forgotten) are Rs. 50/- plus GST
We have 53 on site ATM centres and 5 off site centers.
Kalupur Bank is proud to announce a premium card for our Premium / Privilege account holders - The Kalupur Bank Rupay Platinum card!
Rupay Platinum card features:
- Welcome Benefits - Welcome/Activation offers (Croma Discount vouchers amounting to Rs. 500), Benefit upto 15% at Apollo Pharmacy stores
- Complimentary Lounge Program - Domestic and International Airport lounge access (Two free access per quarter at select Domestic airports and Two free access per year at select Intl. airports)
- Cashback on Utility Bill Payments - Utility cash back offers (Monthly cash back of 5% of total bill for mobile, telephone, electric, gas, water and sanitary. Capped at Rs. 50/card)
- Comprehensive Insurance Cover upto Rs.2 Lakhs - PA & PTD Insurance (Personal accident coverage of Rs. 2L in event of accidental death or cover of Rs. 2L in case of permanent disability due to accident. Certain criteria of card usage must be met)
- Exclusive Merchant offers - Celebrate round the year with exclusive merchant offers (POS & Ecom) available on your RuPay Platinum Debit card
- 24/7 Concierge Services - Concierge services (Personal assistance in Hindi/English by calling Toll Free No. Services include Gift and flower assistance, travel assistance, hotel reservations, car rental, IT return assessment and filing to Consultancy Services)
Interoperable Cash Deposit (ICD) Facility on our BNA / Cash Recycler Machines (CRM) :
Kalupur Bank customers can now utilize the following Bank's CRM's to deposit money into their KCCB accounts.
Conversely, customers of the below mentioned Banks can also utilize Kalupur Bank's CRM's (currently at our Panchvati & Sola Rd. Branch) to deposit money into their respective accounts.
- Andhra bank
- Yes Bank
- South lndian bank
- Union Bank of India
- Punjab and Maharashtra Co-Operative
- This facility is available for use 24/7
- A charge of Rs. 25 for deposits upto Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 50 for deposits between Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 49,500 is applicable for each transaction made in another Bank's CRM.
- More Bank's will be added to this list as and when they enable the ICD facility on their CRM's.