Kalupur Bank is proud to offer services of ATM.
Any individual having savings bank account with one name or joint holders having instructions to withdraw with one signature can have our ATM card.
If you have current account with sole proprietorship, or partnership account wherever the withdrawal is permitted with single signature, the ATM card facility can be enjoyed. The ATM card can also be used in overdraft accounts against fixed deposit.
Period – The ATM card is issued for five years and than it can be renewed.
Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank is a member of NFS and our Rupay ATM cum Debit card can be operated at 2.5 Lac ATMs and over 9.5 lac POS machines all over India.
Withdrawal limit: The limit of withdrawal per day is Rs. 50,000/- only.
Value added services :
- Balance inquiry
- Mini statement
- Last 5 transactions.
- PIN Change.
- Mobile Banking registration.
- Aadhar linking.
- Chequebook request.
- Statement request
- The Rupay Classic ATM cum Debit cards are issued free of cost.
- Currently, transactions at KCCB Bank ATMs are completely free. For other Bank ATMs upto 5 Financial or Non-financial transactions during a calendar month are also free (For Savings Bank accounts only).
- Debit card replacement charges are Rs. 100/- plus GST
- Charges for duplicate / regeneration of Pin (in case of lost or forgotten) are Rs. 50/- plus GST
We have 53 on site ATM centres and 5 off site centers.