Trade and commerce is back bone of any economy. Any Project needs certain amount of fixed assets and certain amount of working capital.
Availability of working capital finance for development of trade and commerce is well recognized by all banks. Our bank has vast clientele
Who have been granted working capital finance against stock, book debt , property, pledge Join hands with us and enjoy banking. We give below the details of the scheme.
||For meeting the working capital requirement
|Type of Facilities
||Manufacturing Units, Traders, Service Providers
||1) Against Stock – 70% 2) Against Book Debts – 60% 3) Against Property – 60% 4) Against Pledge – 75%
||1) Against Stock – 30% 2) Against Book Debts – 40% 3) Against Property – 40% 4) Against Pledge – 25%
||Renew of the limit every year.
|Rate of interest
- Credit Exposure of Rs. 1 crore and below – 11.00% (Against Stock and Book Debt)
- Credit Exposure of Rs. 1 crore and below – 11.00% Term Loan, 11.50% Drop Down CC (Against Property).
- Credit Exposure above Rs. 1 crore – 10.00% - 12.00% (Against Stock and Book Debt ) (Eligible for Credit Rating for Interest Concession/Rebate)
- Credit Exposure above Rs. 1 crore – 11.50% Term Loan, 12.00% Drop Down CC (Against Property) (Eligible for Credit Rating for Interest Concession/Rebate)
For agro & rice mill borrower :
- For category A* - 11% per annum.
- For category B* - 11.5% per annum.
Pledge facillity for agro products :
- For priority customer ( Agro Processing / SME Unit ) - 11.00% To 11.25% per annum.
- For non prioprity customer - 11.25% To 11.50 per annum.
Note : Above Rate of Interest will be applicable for the borrower whose pledge limit exposure is more than Rs. 200.00 Lacs.
- Existing interest rate i.e. 12.50% p.a. will applicable to borrower whose pledge limit exposure is Rs. 50.00 Lacs and above and Less than Rs. 200.00 Lacs.
||click to view processing charge.
- Upto loan amount is above Rs. 200 Lacs – 1% of the the loan amount (Maximum – Rs. 2.00 Lacs)
||Two guarantors possessing the property & also the Income Tax payer.
||Hypothecation of Stock, Book Debt, Pledge of Goods, Warehousing Receipt & Collateral Secuirty in the form of Mortgage of Immovable Property