1. I understand and accept that The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd maintains the web site http://www.kalupurbank.com (going ahead referred to as “the site” or “the bank website”) to provide visitors with information about The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd, its services and products and to facilitate communication with The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd and availing its services. I also accept that visitors to the site are required to read the below terms, and use of the site constitutes my acceptance and agreement to be bound by such terms, and the changes therein to the Website Usage Terms from time to time, relating to my usage of the website as communicated and made available on the Bank’s website.
2. I understand and accept that all information submitted by me through The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd, and the Bank shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know how or techniques provided by me at the site, in any manner whatsoever. On initiating a contact through the Ban website I agree to being contacted by the bank or any other entities with whom the bank has entered into an arrangement.
3. I agree that I shall not copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer or in any way exploit any part of any information, content, materials, services available from or through the bank website, except that which I may download for my own personal, non-commercial use.
4. I agree that I will not use the bank website for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these Website Usage Terms. I also agree I will not use the bank website in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of the website.
5. I acknowledge that the software and hardware underlying the bank website as well as other Internet related software which are required for accessing the website are the legal property of the respective vendors / bank. The permission given by the bank to access the bank website will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in the above software / hardware. I agree that I shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the software / hardware underlying the bank website or create any derivative product based on the software / hardware.
6. I understand and accept that not all the products and services offered on this website are available in all geographic areas and I may not be eligible for all the products or services offered by The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd on the site. The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd reserves the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product or service.
7. I am aware that The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd Bank proposes to use “cookies” (cookies are small data files that a website stores on my computer) for storing visitor preferences, profiling visitors and tracing visitor behaviour on the bank website. By visiting the website I acknowledge, accept and expressly authorize the Bank for the placement of cookies on my computer.
8. I understand and accept that The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd Bank is not responsible for the availability of content or other services on third party sites linked from the bank website. I am aware that my access of hyperlinks to other interest sites are at my own risk and the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these sites are not verified, monitored or endorsed by The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd bank in any way. The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd bank does not make any warranties, and expressly disclaims all warranties express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement with respect to any information or services or products that are available or advertised or sold through these third party websites.
9. The bank shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or for any failure on part of the bank to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions or those applicable specifically to its services / facilities if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (defined below) and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
10. “Force Majeure Event” means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the bank, including without limitations, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors / failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc.
11. I understand and accept The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd bank has the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the Website Usage Terms at any time and will give prior notice of 30 days for such changes. Changed Terms and conditions shall be communicated to me on the Bank’s website and by other acceptable modes of communication. By using the services, I shall be deemed to have accepted the changed Website Usage Terms.
12. I understand and agree that these Website Usage Terms are in addition to, and not in derogation of, the applicable Terms and Conditions relating to my usage of any other The Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd bank services that I may be currently availing or may in the future avail, including without limitation the Net Banking service.