Reserve Bank of India has introduced a system called National Electronic Funds Transfer System (NEFT) through which fund transfer operation would take place among member Banks and financial institutions. Our bank is one of the participants in the above system.
The objectives of the NEFT System are:
To establish an Electronic Funds Transfer System to facilitate an efficient, Secure, economical, reliable and expeditious system of funds transfer and Clearing in the banking sector throughout India, and To relieve the stress on the existing paper based funds transfer and clearing system.
- Credit to Beneficiary’s Account on the same day/next day if remittance done late in the evening.
- Safest and Secure Mode of Fund Transfer.
- No charges for inward Remittance.
- Money can be put to use by beneficiary on the same day or next day.
Customers of Kalupur Commercial Co-Operative Bank can send/ receive remittances under NEFT Scheme to/ from any destination Bank/ Branch which is registered with RBI’s NEFT System.
Presently more than 60,000 Branches of 91 member banks spread across the country participate in NEFT.
AMOUNT OF REMITTANCE:
There is no ceiling of minimum and maximum amount of remittance/ transaction.
CREDIT TO BENEFICIARY’S ACCOUNT:
Credit to the Beneficiary Account will be given by Beneficiary’s Bank’s Branch on the same day and in case of holiday/ after business hours, credit will be given on next business date.
WORKING OF THE SCHEME:
- Collect NEFT slip book from the Branch.
- Mention beneficiary Bank and Branch name with IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) and beneficiary’s Name, Account Type, Account Number and Amount to be remitted.
- Message will be sent in electronic form in a highly secured manner through NEFT System to Beneficiary Bank’s Branch.
|Cut Off Time:
||10:00 AM to 05:30 PM
||10:00 AM to 05.30 PM (Except 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month)
||Each hour ending Between 08.00 AM to 07:00 PM
||Each hour ending Between 08.00 AM to 07.00 PM
Contact us at:
|The Kalupur Commercial Co-Op. Bank Ltd.
Kalupur Bank Bhavan
Near Income Tax Circle
Ahmedabad – 380 014
|Telephone Numbers :
(079)2758 2020 to 2026
(079)40014189, 40014160, 40014147
Fax: (079)2754 4450, 2758 2033
IFSC CODE OF OUR BANK: KCCB0RTGS4C
Download NEFT fund transfer form
Customer facilitation center for NEFT participate banks are: