We, being a Banking Company doing the business of banking, are under statutory obligation to comply to the provisions of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under and the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India on ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) Policy. We are required to obtain identification documents from all our customers in case of every Individual, every Proprietor, each Joint Account Holder / Partner / Director / Trustee / HUF member, each other authorized signatory as under:
a) Proof of identity: (any one of the following)
- PAN Card
- Voter's Identity Card
- Driving License
- Identity card issued by the Employer (subject to Bank’s satisfaction)
- Letter from a recognized public authoruty or public servant verifying the identity and residence of the customer to the satisfaction of bank.
- Letter from a Gazetted officer verifying the identity and attesting photograph and address.
b) Proof of current address: (any one of the following)
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Letter from employer (subject to Bank’s satisfaction).
- Letter from any recognized public authority (subject to Bank’s satisfaction).
c) Recent Photograph (Passport size)
The above identification procedure is applicable to all existing and new customers. We, therefore, request all our customers to ensure that the above documents along with the copies of (a) and (b) are provided to the branch where the accounts are maintained, if the same had not been submitted at the time of opening their accounts or later. Documents (a) and (b) will be returned after verification, retaining the copies. To serve you better, it is important that the Bank has record of your current and correct addresses so that Bank communication could reach you. Please ensure your address on our record are current and correct. In respect of accounts other than those of individuals, respective constitutional documents viz, certified copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association, Certificate of commencement of business, Trust Deed, Resolution etc, as the case may b e, are required to be submitted.